Copy of the LPP National Executive Board Resolution No. 2016-016
COMMENDING PRESIDENT RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
ON HIS FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE AND EXPRESSING FULL SUPPORT FOR HIS CONTINUED CAMPAIGN TO LOWER CRIME RATE NATIONWIDE AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF OUR PEOPLE
The League of Provinces of the Philippines primarily aims to ventilate, articulate, and crystallize issues affecting provincial and metropolitan government administrations. It likewise serves to secure, through proper and legal means, solutions to problems confronting the locales.
The specific objectives of the League are:
1. To foster unity and cooperation among all provinces of the country;
2. To provide a cohesive force that embodies the sentiments and aspirations of member provinces;
3. To serve as a forum of discussion and feedback mechanism on policies affecting local governments;
4. To collaborate with national and other local government agencies in attaining efficient and effective inter-governmental relations to provide development programs that will enrich and upgrade the capabilities of local government units;
5. To engage in continuing programs for the development of local government units;
6. To involve League officers and members in international associations, conventions, seminars and congresses.